Complaints and enquiries
- Phone: 1800 469 359
- TTY users: 133 677
- Address: Local Government Inspectorate, Level 27, 1 Spring Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Email and social media
Use the National Relay Service
The National Relay Service is available as a phone solution for people who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment. It's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Australia-wide. All calls are confidential.
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1800 469 359
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 469 359
- For SMS relay, use 0423 677 767
- For Internet Relay calls, visit the Make an Internet Relay call page and use this number: 1800 469 359
- For Captioned Relay calls, visit the Make a captioned relay call page and use this number: 1800 469 359
Translating and interpreting service
When you email us personal information or provide it to us through options on this site:
- we will record your email address and any other information that you submit
- we will use this information for the purpose that you provided it for
- your email address will not be added to a mailing list, unless you specifically provided it for that purpose.
To make a complaint, please visit our complaints page.