How we monitor local government

Make a complaint about a Victorian councillor or a council staff member, or find out how an integrity body can help with your complaint.


Make a complaint

Contact us if you have a concern about a Victorian councillor, council staff, a person providing advice to council, or council elections.

Find out more
Was this page helpful?